Thursday, January 7, 2010

30 Day Shred- Day 4

Whew-- really, I wasn't sure that this was going to get done tonight... I put the kids to bed, and then was about to Shred when I got sucked into a Lifetime movie. You've all been there, right?? So 2 hours later it was 11:00pm and I had just been in the recliner resting peacefully and I was ready to just roll right into bed. I even went in the bedroom to get into my jammies.

BUT-- I thought of my girls doing the challenge with me and I really didn't want to let anyone down. I don't want to be the first one to bail out. Now, maybe the 3rd, 4th, or 5th- but I really didn't want to be the first to quit. Plus, I am concerned about getting my workouts in the next 3 days with my schedule (leaving tomorrow for a weekend with the girls). I'm planning to bring the DVD with me- who knows, maybe someone will want to do it with me??

So anyway ladies, thank you for keeping me accountable. I felt good about myself being able to get through just about everything today. I only bailed out of the last 2 or 3 pushups, so that's pretty good for me. Other things might be getting slightly easier too- who knew your shoulder muscles could hurt so bad from those shoulder press things?

Anyway, keep it up- you are inspiring me to keep going! Now if I can just make it through this weekend!

26 more days to go!





1 comment:

  1. You rock! I'm so proud of you getting your workout in!!! You know you did the right thing!

    ReplyDelete