Tuesday, January 5, 2010

30 Day Shred- Day 2

DONE!

I did some extra workout stuff today, and I hope I didn't push it! I feel like the push-ups are getting a little bit easier for me now. But the lunges are still hard for me... I need to work on my balance, I'm all over the place.

Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: Smart Ones Breakfast Sandwich
Lunch: Protein/fiber shake and turkey sandwich
Dinner: Pot Roast w/ fresh veggies
Snack: Apple w/ peanut butter

Not bad, right?? I drank slightly more water than yesterday- hopefully I'm picking up a good habit again.... BUT-- I broke down and had about half of a Diet Pepsi!! I wasn't supposed to have any soda! I'll work on it-- I only have a few more in the fridge, and I'm not going to buy anymore so once it's gone that's it!

Oh yeah-- there was a half-pound down on my weight today...

We can do it-- only 28 days left to go!




2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm about to do my Day 2 workout...I'm glad to read that you survived yours, lol!

    ReplyDelete