Wednesday, January 6, 2010

30 Day Shred- Day 3

I did it! Wow- I stayed with something for three whole days!

Lesson learned today: 2 and 4 year old boys do NOT help me to stay focused while Shredding! Usually I wait until the boys go to bed around 7:30pm to workout. But tonight I thought I'd torture myself and Shred while they were playing trains in the family room next to me.... WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!! I think I stopped every 5 or 6 minutes to "re-direct" someone. They were all over the place, it drove me crazy. But- I did it!

I found the workout harder today than in the past. I'm not sure what's up with that. I skipped stretching last night, so maybe that had something to do with it?? I'm going to make a point to do extra stretching tonight before bed.

I'm wondering what everyone finds to be the hardest/easiest part of the workout. I'm assuming it will be different for everyone. Hardest for me is the lunges. I seriously don't have any balance and I'm always falling over!! Easiest for me is the jumping jacks/cardio... I could do those for days!

Only 27 more days to go!




4 comments:

  1. I hear you on doing the workout with kids. It almost makes it too hard!

    My hardest part is the lunges too. I had to laugh at your comment about falling over b/c that is sooo me! The last minute of abs really kills me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the jump roping. I am shocked by how hard it is for me. After three days, it is a teeny bit easier, but ugh. It still kills me. You're doing great. And yes, like you, I only do mine when the kids are in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I'm just finished Day 3, also.

    The hardest for me is the jump rope and jumping jacks. It's getting better though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on Day 3 and the jump rope is the hardest part for me. The 1st and 2nd days I could hardly do jumping jacks along with jump rope.

    My youngest is 12 and he said I was "Freaking him out" the whole time I was working out. He didn't make it easy on me. (lol)

    ReplyDelete